Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Koe No Kitachi Chapter 043

Koe No Kitachi is one of my all-time favorite mangas. It's relatively new compared to some of my other favorites, but I've been in love with it since I read the original one-shot the series is based off of. I wont go into much more detail than that, but I definitely recommend it to anyone. It's not a fantasy manga or anything. It's about a deaf girl and her bully and how they grow up, to put it simply.


Anyways, onto the chapter itself! HOLY FUCKING SHIT. It's been a long time since a manga has made me feel this way. I was literally lost in the moment and even though a part of my knew the author wouldn't do that (or at least I hoped >.>) I was still holding my breath and frantically flipping to the next pages to see the outcome. This is something I definitely do not want to spoil for people as it's a major (no, massive!) plot point. Needless to say, this was one of the best chapters in the series and also one of the biggest cliffhanger (or should I say balconyhanger...?)

Next chapter I will put more detail into the post and discuss the story itself. But I just can't bring myself to discuss it anymore as I definitely do not want to spoil this for anyone, even by accident.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home